One of your rights under EU law is that you have right to be informed when your personal data - also known as personal information - is processed (collected, used, stored) by any organisation.
Abbreviations used in this document
- ICCI – International Cannabis and Cannabinoids Institute
- GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
Abbreviated Version - KeyInformation
We care about your privacy and value your time. That is why we have prepared a short version of the most important rules related to privacy protection.
- Based on the performance of a contract between you and us we collect and process your identification details and pair it with successful payment of services;
- based on your consent we collect and process several of your identification details to provide you with information and commercial offers about ICCI or selected third parties providing complementary products or services;
- based on our legitimate interest we briefly collect our IP address to create an user profile for our analytics;
- based on your consent we collect and process your identification details to include your practice in our database of medical professionals;
If the above information is not enough for you, you will find further details below.
Personal Data We Process
The following categories of personal data will be collected and processed:
- identification details (title, name, surname, e-mail address, phone number, street name, city and country of origin, location of medical practice and area(s) of expertize);
- financial information (piece of information linking successful payment to a specific user);
- online identification details (IP address).
Legal Grounds for Processing
We process abovementioned information on the following legal grounds:
- Performance of a contract to which you - the data subject are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.
The purpose of processing both your full identification details and financial information is to provide our services. We will process your data until you stay in contract with us and afterwards only for time necessary to fulfil our legal obligations (e.g. for tax purposes).
- Data Subject´s consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The purpose of processing some of your identification details (name, surname, email) is to provide information and commercial offers about ICCI or TAP or selected third parties based on your subscription to our newsletter. We will automatically unsubscribe if you do not engage with our newsletter 8 times in a row. You can also withdraw the consent anytime by unsubscribing at the end of every newsletter or contacting us at email@example.com
In addition, based on your consent we will include your practice as a medical professional in our public database. You can be included after completing specific courses from ICCI and TAP, as specified in the contract between you and ICCI and TAP. We will automatically exclude your practice in the database and cease to process your personal data after  months, provided you do not respond to our request to prolong your participation in our database. You can also withdraw your consent anytime by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller.
We will briefly process your IP address in order to assign your browsing activity on our website to you. We will anonymise your online identification details right after creating a user profile for our analytics. Once anonymised, your IP address is deleted and this user profile cannot be traced back to any identified or identifiable natural person, thus neither to you. We do this in order to gain vital analytics about how our website is used and how can we improve user experience.
- Contact details to ICCI are email@example.com, Marketa Adamikova, ICCI, Jáchymova 26/2, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic
- ICCI does not intens to send processed personal data to any recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data
- You have the right of access to the personal data we hold regarding you, and to rectify them, if necessary. You might have other rights related to your privacy depending on your jurisdiction. We recommend that you use our direct contact information above, contact us or send your request by post in a sealed envelope.
- Under certain conditions outlined in law, we may disclose your information to third parties, (such as law enforcement authorities) if it is necessary and proportionate for lawful, specific purposes.
- In case of any discrepancies in connection to data protection you can contact us through e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or you can lodge a complaint with supervisory authority. You can find contact information to all supervisory authorities within EU here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm